Rabu, 12 Agustus 2020

second week in my cool class

Hello guys, welcome to my channel it is a beautiful dayyy...

Firgiam is here and today I'm going to talk about my second week of school BROOOW...

but anyways today I studied about the same topic like last week so its about offering and asking for help you know that kinds of stuff. First before we studied we had a quiziz like pre-test and I gotta say I did a pretty good job you know. After that we were split into a breakout room ( again ) you know we students hate breakout room you know why? because we have no idea who's going to be our mate like I legit almost had a heart attack when I saw my two male friends were my mate. I was screaming my lungs out until I hurt my throat because I was so exited and glad. 

In the breakout room our teacher told us that we were going to be have a sudden conversation so we had no idea what the topics are going to be and when our teacher got to the breakout room he told us that our topic is about "dragon" and I was chose too be the leader of the group so I kinda have to lead the conversation. when he told us that our topic is about "dragon" my smart brain immediately worked and I got the idea of the movie "how to train your dragon" the first line was " did you guys watch the how to train your dragon movie?" and I was relieved that my mates carried out the conversation really well so I was in a very good mood. 

After the conversation we listened to the audio that our teacher gave and it was a conversation between two British people and you guys know right how British people talk their accent are just too hard to catch. so btw they were talking about the women is going to have a holiday so she asked her coworker to feed her cat and from conversation we had a quiziz (again) it was only 5 questions so it wasn't a lot. oh yea btw we were in the breakout room for so long it was more than 30 minutes and I once again really glad that my mates were boys so it wasn't to awkward.

Then the last thing is we had a test in quiziz its you know about asking and offering help and I was so pissed with my network because it kept messing up so I can't finished the last question and my mood immediately went down. So I asked my teacher if I can redo the test and he said " yea totally" so I was happy and got a perfect score for it and my day of school is DONE.

once again thank you so much for reading my blog I'll see you next week !!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar