I am very happy with the first meeting of this lesson,
before that I would like to introduce myself. my name is firghi ayatullah
muhammad you can call me firghi, i was born in cianjur and lived in cianjur
too, the first time i was able to enter DW was when i was in junior high
school, the DW surveyed my school to promote DW, where Iwan and pa ozy at that
time I was not interested because it was too expensive and even my friends had
insulted DW because the school was too expensive then 2 weeks later my father
suddenly offered me school at DW, in my heart I was shocked because it was a
good school, then my father said "Just try it first, just for fun"
then I said yes because I did not pass at Krida at that time, when after I
tested, 3 days later I got the news that I passed DW, my heart said "Wow,
this is cool" and I finally entered. and it was my journey to know this
school
Today is the first day for me and my friends to learn English
through zoom. At first I didn't expect the class to be a very fun class. Today
we learned about "asking for and offering help" what comes to my mind
when I look at the topic is why study this topic? We are seniors now, but there
are actually a lot of phrases for us to use if we want to ask for some Please.
We also did a post test on the quiz it was quite easy but I got two wrong
answers about what he is and I don't really understand because there is no
sentence related to him (and I know what rai actually did) but whatever I don't
care.
The quiz after Mr. Ach divided us into 14 groups, I was in
group 8 and my partner was alya. We serve to dialogue about asking for help, so
I agree and agree to use mine. Because I knew that my other friends were going
to make something public, I decided to create something new (in my opinion). So
here is the dialogue
Firghi: good morning alya..
Alya: hi, good morning to you to
Firghi: how was your english test yesterday?
Alya: mine wasn’t very good actually, I got a low score on it
Firghi: Oh, well since we have another test next week, i’d be very happy to help you with the subject
Alya: really? Thats great actually i do need some help with the last chapter, what about we talk about it together at lunch?
Firghi: alright i’ll see you then dont forget to bring your notes and i’ll see if i can help you with anything
Alya: of course, i have to go to class now but i’ll see you later thank youu bye…
And thats the dialog that me and hafis worked on very simple
yet
interesting right?. So thank you for reading my blog I’ll
see you around
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar